· Tommy Lee is getting animated as the star of "The Life and Times of Jimmy Jaxx," where he voices a rocker who is constantly distracted when his tattoos come to life and try to lead him down the wrong path. That's right, Tommy, blame the ink.
· Bow Wow is going to chill on the rapping for a while to focus on acting. He's joined the cast of "Entourage" and will play a New Orleans high school baller in "Patriots."
· We love the Flaming Lips, but lending your song about fighting repressive government authority and fearing nuclear annihilation to a salad dressing commercial? Hmm.
· Former "American Idol" contestant Luke Menard, 29, has been diagnosed with lymphoma. Doctors found a mass behind his heart and removed a node from under his collarbone, but they say his odds for survival are good.
· What's it take to get a private two-song concert from Madonna? Try $500,000, which is how much she raised on Thursday during a charity auction for the AIDS charity amfAR.