With a stint as the Oscars’ host under his belt, the “Les Miserables” leading man can afford to be carefree and confident, in an acceptance speech that gives his devoted fans everything they never knew they wanted. Hugh, here’s your plan:
1. Spend several seconds serenading your Oscar statuette with a parody version of the confrontation song from Les Mis. (“Oscaaaaar! At laaaaast! We seee each other plaaaainly!”)
2. Thank your wife.
3. Thank your co-stars.
4. Thank the X-Men.
5. Correction: Thank all the X-Men except for Cyclops, because…well, you know.
6. Take your shirt off.
7. No, seriously, take your shirt off.
8. Tear the podium to shreds with your adamantium claws.
9. In a grand finale, sashay across the stage Gangnam Style and then backflip into Neil Patrick Harris’ lap, where you will both announce your intended candidacy for the 2016 Presidential election.
Don’t forget to tune in for our Oscars red carpet live stream Sunday at 5:30 p.m. ET on MTV.com.