The days of sunken shag-carpet living rooms, beehive hairdos and two (or three, or four!) martini lunches might be long gone, but thanks to the smarm and charm of the fellows at Sterling Cooper Draper Price, the pop cultural nostalgia for all things swingin’ ’60s is at an all-time high—and this holiday season, everyone’s got a Joan, a Betty, a Peggy or a Megan on their list.
And if you’re scratching your head over what to get for your favorite “Mad Men” maven, don’t be a square: Check our selection of gifts that run the gamut for mid-century glamour, with everything from deco accessories to divine dresses to a modern take on retro romance. With so much vintage variety under the tree, you might even inspire your giftee to break into an a cappella rendition of “Zou Bisou Bisou.”
1. Persian pink peplum dress, $39 (Dorothy Perkins)
2. Vintage 1960s cigarette case, $18 (Etsy)
3. NARS lipstick in Shanghai Express, $24 (Sephora)
4. Felix martini glass, $10 (Crate & Barrel)
5. “Down With Love,” $5 (Amazon)
Are you craving anything from our “Mad Men” gift guide?