The holidays are coming…and so is winter, as any self-respecting high fantasist will tell you. And if you’re looking for the perfect gift for the lady of your house—whether she’s a debt-paying Lannister, a brunette Baratheon, or a wandering Khaleesi—we’ve got you covered, with a gift guide inspired by the jousting, scheming, protagonist-beheading drama of “Game of Thrones.”
There’s jewelry made from the eggs of mythical beasties, a new trilogy of wolfish fantasy literature to love, even a board that’ll let your giftee test her mettle at ruling an ever-growing empire of pillaged lands. Choose wisely, and you might get to sit beside her when she claims the Iron Throne. (Choose poorly, on the other hand, and it’s the broadsword for you.)
1. “Nightshade” by Andrea Cremer, $11 (Barnes & Noble)
2. Dragon’s egg pendant, $23 (Etsy)
3. Settlers of Catan, $34 (Target)
4. “Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season,” $37 (Amazon)
5. Winter Is Coming House Stark sigil T-shirt, $30 (HBO Store)
What items would you add to this list?