Why not celebrate the return of “Pretty Little Liars” and the season with a gift or two inspired by the hit ABC Family series? We’re back with another holiday gift guide, this one chock-full of items any Rosewood resident would drool over.
Though Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily all have their own signature styles, each is something of a fashionista in her own right, mixing on-trend pieces with inherent tech savvy—sussing out A while looking tres chic doing it! Get all the deets on our picks after the jump!
1. Any girl can channel Vivian Darkbloom in this rich ruby red coat.
Flat Lapel Coat, $44.80 (Forever 21)
2. Keep those texting fingers nimble in cold weather with gloves designed to work on touchscreens.
Basic Marled Tscreen Glove, $14.00 (Urban Outfitters)
3. A motto to live by when receiving nefarious texts on the regs.
Keep Calm and Be Fabulous iPhone Skin, $15.00 (Society6)
4. Two things that go hand-in-hand: nail polish and bling!
Essie Bangle Set (polish, three bracelets and carrying case), $50 (Baublebar)
5. Any iPhone can become super spy gear with this telephoto lens kit.
The iPhone Telephoto Lens, $35.00 (Photojojo)
6. A pretty little liar always keeps up on the latest gossip.
“Burned,” by Sara Shepard, $12.23 (Amazon)
What would you add to our gift guide for pretty little liars? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!