With only one day until the start of Hanukkah and 18 days until Christmas, you may just be scrambling to procure the perfect present for your BFF's stocking. Well...don't! Hollywood Crush has you covered with another of our gift guides—this one geared toward girls who like "Girls." (Please note the capitalization and quotation marks.)
Whether she's a bona fide Brooklyn hipster or simply an admirer of the HBO series following four friends' pursuits of lust and love, there's a trinket or two here that will no doubt tickle her fancy. Just consider us your crack(erjack) spirit guide!
1. If your gal pal is going to wear a onesie, she should at least do it in style.
Nick & Nora Women's Owl Footie Pajamas, $24.99 (Target)
2. "Girls" older sister got into the Criterion Collection. (She must have had amazing SAT scores.)
"Tiny Furniture," $14.84 (Amazon)
3. 500 different cupcakes = 500 different bath time accoutrements.
"500 Cupcakes," $12.05 (Amazon)
4. A laptop case that looks like a composition book—a gift any would-be voice of a generation will flip over.
Cooperative Trompe L'Oeil Laptop Case, $28.00 (Urban Outfitters)
5. Friends don't let friends get lost in Bushwick.
Brooklyn Neighborhood Type Map, $28.00 (Etsy)
What would you add to our gift guide for girls who love "Girls"? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!