We LIVE BLOGGED 'Harry Potter''s New York City Premiere!

It's finally the witching hour, Potter fans! Welcome to our LIVESTREAM and LIVE BLOG of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow: Part 1"'s New York City red carpet premiere! MTV's Josh Horowitz is reporting live from Alice Tully Hall where all of your favorite Hogwarts heroes (and villains!) including Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton will be answering your questions! Hollywood Crush will be giving you the play-by-play, so grab a mug of butter beer, sit back and HIT REFRESH OFTEN (newest posts will appear at the bottom). Don't forget to weigh in with your thoughts in the comments section below!


6:00 Welcome to our "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" premiere LIVESTREAM and LIVE BLOG!

6:01 Which "Harry Potter" stars are you most excited to see tonight? Tell us!

6:02 Our girl, Hollywood Crush writer Terri Schwartz, is on the carpet too, talking about watching "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" today. Jealous!

6:04 Josh and Terri are saying Rupert has total acting chops. Gotta love the gingers! Are you a fan of Rupert's acting abilities?

6:05 It's not too late to send your Potter questions via Twitter using the hash tag #askPotter.

6:08 Terri says "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" ends on a bit of a "down note." Wah, wah, wah.

6:09 Josh says the original ending of "Part 1" was supposed to be the revealing of Harry's scar.

6:10 Hottie alert! We just spotted Tom Felton!

6:11 The screams are rising! Fans must be spotting stars too! Can. Hardly. Wait.

6:12 How cute are these "Harry Potter" flashbacks!?

6:14 Rupert Grint sighting! What questions do you have for him? #askPotter

6:16 Are you planning on going to a midnight showing for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1"? Tell us your premiere night plans!

6:20 Getting a better view of Tom! He looks quite suave in a black button-down and suit! (Love the strategically un-buttoned buttons!)

6:24 Are you psyched or sad "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" won't be in 3D?

6:31 What do you hope Emma will be wearing tonight? A short and chic frock or a long and glamorous gown?

6:33 Daniel Radcliffe is a Melissa Joan Hart fan. Adorbs.

6:36 Have you checked out our Top 10 "Harry Potter" Hotties list? We know you want to!

6:38 DARREN CRISS!

6:39 Darren looks like a total "Teenage Dream" in his trench and colorful tie. ICYDK, Darren did a "Harry Potter" musical parody in college.

6:41 Darren just did a Daniel Radcliffe accent. Swwooooon.

6:42 And we're with Tom Felton! He's definitely living up to his No. 1 "Harry Potter" hottie status!

6:43 Tom is giving Rupert a bit of red carpet credit for leaving his T-shirt and jeans at home for this premiere. We couldn't be more happy too!

6:44 Just caught a glimpse of Emma! Looks like she's wearing something strappy. More details to come!

6:45 Tom is looking forward to "Part 2"'s battle scene the most.

6:47 What scenes are you most excited to see in "Part 1" and "Part 2"?

6:48 Awww, Rupert looks so polished in his suit and tie. He says American audiences are a lot louder.

6:49 "I'm going to do some dangerous things now," Rupert says knowing that "HP" is over. He couldn't even ski because of "Harry Potter"!

6:51 Rupert says he looks "horrible" as an old man in the epilogue. We hope he still has red hair!

6:58 How are we feeling about Johnny Weir's get-up? It's sort of a hipster take on Colonel Sanders, right?

7:00 We're an hour in. Keep tweeting your questions using the hash tag #askPotter!

7:03 Voldemort! Ralph Fiennes looks dapper in his suit and red tie. And nose!

7:05 A 5 a.m. start and two hours in the makeup chair to bring Voldemort to life. We'll never complain about our morning routine again!

7:05 Ralph never gets recognized by children on the street. Put your glasses on kids!

7:06 Wowzers! Emma Watson is stunning in a custom-made black Calvin Klein gown. The back is AMAZING!

7:07 According to an MTV poll, 90 percent of you love Emma's premiere gown. How can she win over the other 10 percent? "Take it off," Emma joked. Saucy!

7:09 Daniel Radcliffe is moments away!

7:10 He's here! J.K. Rowling texted Daniel telling him she'll never make another "Harry Potter" film. Interesting...

7:11 Daniel said he's bummed because he never got to "ice skate with monkeys" in the "Harry Potter" franchise. Such a sense of humor that one has.

7:12 93 percent of MTV.com viewers liked Daniel Radcliffe's outfit. What did you think?

7:15 And...that's a wrap, Muggles! We hope you enjoyed our LIVESTREAM/LIVE BLOG of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" premiere in NYC. Stay tuned to Hollywood Crush for our full fashion recap and more tidbits from tonight's red carpet!


VMAs 2017