Before you take a look at who tops our Tweet Dreams list for Wednesday, July 1, 2009, don’t forget to add Hollywood Crush to your own Twitter accounts (@hollywoodcrush)!
@Busyphilipps25 Someone just told me my baby is in US Weekly this week. If she didn’t win “who wore it better?” I’ll be pissed.
– Busy Philipps, Actress (“He’s Just Not That Into You”)
@diablocody Feeling compelled to do a Billy Idol with my hair (or in Tyra-speak, “ice blonde.”) Talk me out of it.
– Diablo Cody, Producer/Writer (“Juno,” “The United States of Tara”)
@danecook Saw ur movie The Goods @jeremypiven. Lemme tell u something. I wnt my 9bucks back-so I can use it 2 C the movie again! SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
– Dane Cook, Comedian/Actor (“My Best Friend’s Girl”)
@adammshankman Saw Bradley Cooper again at gym. Teased him about being called “hangover hunk”. We laughed a lot. Truly great guy
– Adam Shankman, Producer (“17 Again”)
@hollymadison123 @AubreyODay love the dog-looks like a baby ewok
– Holly Madison, Reality Star (“The Girls Next Door”)
@therealpickler hello laundry….we meet again. time to show you who’s boss.
– Kellie Pickler, singer