Happy hump day, Crushers! Welcome back to our official guide to the celeb Twitterverse. Today, a reality couple started their own record label, a host reacted to last night's "Real Housewives of New Jersey" and a singer vocalized his "Twilight" aspirations.
Speaking of which, have you started following "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli on the networking site yet? If not, you really should. It'll be worth it, we promise.
Take a look at who tops our Tweet Dreams list for Wednesday, June 17, 2009.
- Spencer Pratt, Reality Star ("I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" "The Hills")
@rainnwilson Off to Oregon: land of enormous earth-tone socks-with-sandal-clad, nature & coffee loving gentle whitefolk who move like slow sun bears.
- Rainn Wilson, Actor ("The Office")
@alyandaj Need some Donkey Kong in my life right now...Xo AJ
- Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka, Actress/Singer
@emmyrossum how do I get on this philosophical boat? is andy samberg involved? @koreantomcruise i'm on a boat, philosophically speaking of course.
- Emmy Rossum, Actress ("The Phantom of the Opera")
@TheEllenShow Just watched The Real Housewives of New Jersey for the first time last night. Three words: Oh - My - God!
- Ellen DeGeneres, Comedian/Host ("The Ellen DeGeneres Show")
@drewseeley having a killer 5 dollar foot long right now. i love subway. mmmmmn. what ever happened to Jared? lol. He was my idol!!
- Drew Seeley, Actor/Singer (”Another Cinderella Story”)
@johncmayer On a scale of 8-10, how much do I look like Robert Pattinson? Please leave your answers all day.
- John Mayer, Singer