Style icon, TBH.
Photo: Getty Images
• Obviously, the thing we and everyone else most wanted to talk about this week was Rihanna's totally sheer dress. You know the one. Made of 230,000 Swarovski crystals? Yeah, that one.
• The Fault In Our Stars finally hit theaters (today!) and Shailene Woodley went barefoot on her way to the premiere. Yep, no shoes on New York City sidewalks. O_O
• Nick Minaj wore silver star pasties and a sheer shirt to Hot 97 Summer Jam, marking the first time she performed in her preferred accessory. (We're talking about the pasties. Oh, you got that already? Ok, ok.)
• The CMT Awards were on Wednesday and Kacey Musgraves schooled us in how to wear not-so-basic black both on the red carpet and on stage.
• In honor of the return of Orange Is The New Black (which I will be watching from the second I leave work until I am finished with every episode), we tested beauty hacks from the show's posters. Do tampons work as curlers? You'll have to watch to see!