Lauren Conrad and her new 'do.
Photo: Getty Images
• Lauren Conrad got herself a shorter 'do, and we are feelin' it. She is a hair goddess and we must all bow before her, IMHO.
• Selena Gomez was spotted shooting new Adidas NEO ads, and though we have no idea what season they're for, we're excited that the duo is teaming up yet again. She looks ready for both winter and summer, which is how I've been forced to dress this past week.
• Ellie Goulding, Shailene Woodley, and Theo James were on MTV First to talk about Divergent, and Ellie issued a beauty warning out to the masses. Considering how effortlessly cool she looks all the time, we'll take any advice she offers.
• Miley Cyrus debuted a total of four new performance outfits on her Bangerz Tour this week. Our faves (only if we had to choose) were her tongue-print leotard and stuffed animal jacket. Y'know, stuff only Miley could pull off.
• There was a momentary dearth of Lupita Nyong'o news in our lives, but fortunately, her cover of The Hollywood Reporter with her stylist and Michelle Dockery was released, so we didn't have to resort to looking at old pictures of her.