Beyonce at the 2014 Grammy Awards.
Photo: Getty Images
• Celebs gave us a LOT to look at during the 2014 Grammy Awards. Bey and Jay kicked things off with a super-sexy performance, everyone and their mother decided to wear a hat and tons of stars gave us major nail art envy with their outfit-coordinating digits.
• Even though she’s been talking about wanting to grow her hair out for months, Miley Cyrus debuted a new, shorter ’do the night before the Grammys. She also opted to turn her pixie platinum, and we have to say—the girl looks good.
• Beyonce gave hope to lazy girls everywhere by sporting wet hair for her sultry performance at the Grammys. Harry Styles also opted to forgo a blowdryer in promo pics for One Direction’s new video for “Midnight Memories.” Both stars totally rocked the fresh-out-the-shower look, but we want to know who YOU think rocked it better!
• ICYMI, Miley performed with Madonna during her Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged performance. But instead of sticking with one of her long-loved pantless leotards, Miley channeled her godmother, Dolly Parton, and opted for bedazzled double denim instead.
• Emma Watson made magic happen for Wonderland magazine and she didn’t even use a wand. (We don’t think.) Watson guest edited the newest issue of the stylish glossy and served up two very different, very high-fashion looks on dual covers.