Selena Gomez performing at 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball 2013.
Photo: Getty Images
• Selena Gomez chopped all her hair off! JK. But she did wear a faux bob-cut wig to perform at Dallas’ Jingle Ball. It kind of resembles the one she wore in her recent Flaunt magazine spread, too. Does this mean she digs the ’do enough to cut it off for realsies? Only time will tell, Selenators.
• We used your tweets, Facebook comments, story clicks, and ~technology~ to round up your top 10 most stylish male and female artists of 2013. Now, it’s up to you to pick your number ones. There are a LOT of fierce contenders, so get in there and make your vote count! The polls close on December 18th.
• Rita Ora, who recently announced that she’d be joining the cast of Fifty Shades of Grey, wore a totally “Cray” sweater from Madonna’s Material Girl line (for which she’s currently the spokeswoman). AND it’s only $50. Go get it!
• FINALLY. Demi Lovato’s blue hair got its first magazine cover, courtesy of Nylon. It matches her fur coat, and we are SO happy.
• Know what Jay Z doesn’t do? Pop Molly. Know what Jay Z does do? He wears Tom Ford. We know that because of the lyrics to his hit song, “Tom Ford,” and also thanks to the BBP shirt he wore on the first stop of his Magna Carta World Tour.