Jennifer Lawrence at the ’Catching Fire’ premiere in Los Angeles.
Photo: Getty Images
• A little movie called Catching Fire came out this week. Maybe you’ve heard of it? Its star, Jennifer Lawrence, wore a TON of super gorgeous dresses (and one two-piece) to promote and premiere the film around the globe, so we reviewed them all.
• Speaking of Catching Fire, there were lots of other celebs who attended the premiere (but weren’t in the actual movie) and boy, did they look lovely. Willow Shields, Sarah Hyland and Bella Thorne were just a few of the starlets who caught our eye on L.A.’s Hunger Games red carpet.
• Just when we thought Miley Cyrus couldn’t shock us anymore, she went and bleached her eyebrows. Needless to say, we were, in fact, shocked. She’s yet to resurface in public since she made her eyebrows look MIA, so we’re eager to see if they turn up again when she performs at the American Music Awards on Sunday.
• Katy Perry debuted her new video for “Unconditionally” on Tuesday. It was very dramatic, very mature and very absent of the typical Katy kitsch. So, naturally, we just HAD to get all the deets on the vid’s designer gowns from Perry’s long-time stylist, Johnny Wujek. Two words: Chanel Couture.
• Rihanna looked like a pantless vixen while out celebrating the end of her Diamonds World Tour in NYC this week. But what really made us stare was her uh-may-zing new haircut. Rih rocked her choppy bob with a black velvet catsuit from her line for River Island, which moved us all to chop off our ponytails. JK! (For now …)