Demi Lovato at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards
Photo: Getty Images
• We took a look at the Teen Choice Awards’ best dressed attendees. Demi Lovato, Hayley Williams, and Miley Cyrus did not disappoint—they quenched our thirst for award show fashion and left us highly enthused for the looks we’ll be seeing at the VMAs.
• Kendrick Lamar unleashed his verse on a track called “Control” and promised to pare down his already simple look by no longer wearing designer duds. Rest assured, ladies, he’ll still get “Cartier bracelets for [his] women friends.” So, hey, Kendrick, let’s hang?
• Katy Perry was announced as a 2013 VMA Performer, and we peeped her past VMA style evolution. Jury’s out on what 2013 will bring, though animal print is lookin’ very likely.
• We’ll take the credit if Miley Cyrus does her thang at the VMAs in any of these crop tops. We vote for the third eye halter top because it’s sparkly, stage-ready, and features a smiley face 4 the #SMILERS.
• One Direction teased their new fragrance with mysterious 4-second videos that feature creepy music and closeups of the boys’ faces (that part we’re not complaining about).