Lena Dunham made our Emmys Best Dressed list.
Photo: Getty Images
• Imagine all the hottest stars from your favorite TV shows together in the same room. That’s exactly why we geek OUT over the Emmy Awards. Also, television’s PYTs have spectacular taste. We’re glad you guys agree and made our 2012 Emmys Best Dressed list our top headline this week.
• Another Jersey Shore girl is getting hitched, y’all! Roger popped the question complete with a JWOWW-sized engagement ring. Seriously, this rock is humongous. And the best part (to us, anyway) is that Roger collaborated on the design. Awwwwww, hold on to that one, Jenni!
• We got the scoop on the Alicia Keys x Reebok Classics collaboration collection from the woman herself! Alicia spilled the deets on her limited-edition kicks and the collaboration process and even hinted at a follow-up collection!
• Lucky for us, we got an EXCLUSIVE first-look at Kelly Osbourne’s cover for Fault magazine, and it is a goth glam DREAM. Extra-long, pointy, black nails, opulent baubles and witchy dark lace. We LOVE it!
• The ’90s are back in a big way. From Miley Cyrus and Gwen Stefani’s turtleneck crop tops to Demi Lovato’s flannel and grunge to Emma Watson’s fearless dress-over-pants look. Which is your favorite throwback fashion?