One Direction’s Zayn Malik with wet hair.
Photo: Courtesy of Syco Music
• One Direction’s new video for “Live While We’re Young” dropped unexpectedly early yesterday, giving us a rare glimpse at the dudes’ hair wet and unstyled. A shocking change of pace from Harry’s Fashion Week front row perfect coiffure we also spotted this week.
• In other tonsorial news, Demi Lovato got bangs. Again! Lovatics remember she used to rock the forehead fringe back in her Camp Rock days, and now it’s back and BLONDE.
• The Kristen Stewart x Balenciaga Florabotanica fragrance campaign is officially still green lit, and this week, we discovered this beautifully eye-opening behind-the-scenes video from the ad shoot wherein K.Stew and Nicolas Ghesquière both dish on why she’s the perfect face for the scent.
• As if our MASSIVE crush on the burgeoning dude style star couldn’t get any bigger, Zac Efron suits up in cuddly cute animals for the latest issue of BlackBook magazine. I mean, bunnies in satin blazer pockets? In a fairly obvious turn of events, our ovaries immediately exploded.
• If there’s one popstar you can always count on to go HAM during the international Fashion Weeks, it’s Lady Gaga. Mother Monster walked in Philip Treacy’s millinery spectacular rocking not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR different outfits. Gaga opened the show in a neon pink burqa and introduced a parade of models wearing Treacy’s designs WITH the clothes of the late Michael Jackson. MAJOR.