Selena Gomez for "Teen Vogue".
Photo: Courtesy of Teen Vogue
• This week, Teen Vogue revealed Selena Gomez as their September issue cover girl, and we are OB.SESSED. with the comfy, cool styling of the shoot.
• Olympics fever has officially set in! Highlights this week included Ryan Lochte's American flag grill, the women's gymnastics team's gold medal style, and all of the amazing the Olympics nail art so far. #TeamUSA
• The brand new Jeremy Scott for adidas Originals campaign dropped this week featuring Nicki Minaj and 2NE1, but the big names don't stop there. Sky Ferreira, Big Sean, and Chicago Bull Derrick Rose make appearances, too!
• In honor of One Direction's upcoming debut VMA performance, we took a look back at all (and we mean ALL) the boy band performance outfits of VMAs past. *swoooon*
• Justin Bieber released his "As Long As You Love Me" music video on Wednesday. His video wardrobe is CHOCK FULL of vests, so we pulled together some of our favorite lady-versions on the market for fall!