Kat Graham has fun interviewing Fun. for the Red Carpet Report.
What a whirlwind the Movie Awards are! What with the dresses, and the stars, and the red carpet, and…oh yeah, the show, of course, there’s so much excitement we can hardly contain ourselves. By far one of the highlights of the evening, though, was seeing radiant and hilarious Special Style Correspondent Kat Graham holding a mic adorned with an MTV Style mic cube. We did a little dance in our chairs the first time we saw it. And then we did another one when we saw Charlize Theron holding it, and then we did ANOTHER one and said “Charlize holding an MTV Style mic,” and then we squealed. Big things, people, big things. But no really, this was a huge night for us, and we LOVED watching Kat kill it on the carpet. She looked fierce in a Maria Lucia Hohan gown with a plunging neckline down to there and a slit up to here (#katsleg, anyone?), obvs, but we’ll go further into that soon enough. For now, though, we’re going to focus on the super cute stars and starlettes that Kat interviewed. She asked the hard hitting fashion questions (you know the one) and also kept it fun, and we wanted to share our fave moments with you.
Nikki Reed and Paul MacDonald
We also went backstage, to the red carpet and everywhere in between to give you an all access look at Movie Awards fashion.
Who was your favorite star on the red carpet? Don’t forget to check out the rest the Red Carpet Report with Kat Graham!
2012 MTV MOVIE AWARDS COVERAGE:
• Movie Awards 2012 Red Carpet Fashion Live Blog
• Emma Watson Wears Brood To 2012 MTV Movie Awards
• Kristen Stewart Changes From Heels Into Converse At Movie Awards
• Emma Stone And Andrew Garfield Are Cutest Couple At The Movie Awards
• The Best Dressed Of The 2012 MTV Movie Awards
• Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Julia Jones And More Sport Peplums At MTV Movie Awards
• Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart, Crystal Reed, And Christina Ricci Rock Metallic Dresses At Movie Awards
• Christina Ricci Wears A Watch-Studded Christian Siriano Dress At Movie Awards