Kat Graham keeps it simple and gorg on the red carpet.
How stunning was our Special Style Correspondent Kat Graham at the Movie Awards last night? See for yourself on the Red Carpet Report! The job of the red carpet interviewer is a hard one to dress for–you want to look awesome, obvs, but you also don’t want to upstage any of the fabulous ladies and gentlemen you’re interviewing. We think Kat achieved this delicate balance just right by sticking with an understated black Maria Lucia Hohan gown, Ruthie Davis shoes and a Carrera y Carrera ring. Her gown, which made us yell “hashtag Kat’s leg!” in an embarrassing way when we first saw it, featured a thigh high slit and a plunging deep-V neckline. Kat paired the elegant frock with simple smokey eye and nude lip. For hair, our correspondent chose a slicked back style, letting her beautiful visage take center stage. We loved the pop of blonde at the end of her mane, though, which she talked about with fellow bombshell Ciara. Don’t take our word for it, though: see for yourself.
The Vampire Diaries star seemed totally at ease on the carpet, chatting up stars of all kinds, from Charlize Theron to Fun., and basically everyone in between. Before the show, MTV News went shopping with Kat in LA, where she was looking for her red carpet outfit. We would be way more stressed when picking out our outfit, so we have to say we’re in awe of Kat’s humor about the whole thing.
What do you think about Kat Graham’s red carpet look?
2012 MTV MOVIE AWARDS COVERAGE:
• Movie Awards 2012 Red Carpet Fashion Live Blog
• Kristen Stewart Changes From Heels Into Converse At Movie Awards
• Emma Stone And Andrew Garfield Are Cutest Couple At The Movie Awards
• The Best Dressed Of The 2012 MTV Movie Awards
• Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Julia Jones And More Sport Peplums At Movie Awards
• Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart, Crystal Reed, And Christina Ricci Rock Metallic Dresses At Movie Awards
• Charlize Theron, Ciara, Ezra Miller And More In Our Fave Red Carpet Report Moments
• Christina Ricci Wears A Watch-Studded Christian Siriano Dress At Movie Awards
• Emma Watson Wears Brood To 2012 MTV Movie Awards