Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart, Crystal Reed, and Christina Ricci at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards in L.A. on June 3.
Photo: Getty Images
We don’t wanna be all, “We called the metallic trend!” but we totally called the metallic trend. Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart, Crystal Reed, and Christina Ricci shined on the MTV Movie Awards red carpet in summery AND shimmery ensembles. Nikki Reed looked like a golden goddess in her beaded Randi Rahm shift dress. She paired her short-sleeved stunner with a leopard print clutch and gold peep-toe heels, while keeping her makeup soft and sultry. K Stew KILLED it in a bold yellow, metallic gray and purple Guishem frock, pointy black Christian Louboutin pumps, and a Repossi triple band cage ring. She let her chestnut waves run wild (YUS) and finished her look with a seriously smokey eye and nude lips.
Teen Wolf’s Crystal Reed looked SO fresh in her minty Issa dress. The touch of gold brocade all throughout the frock gave her ’50s dress an updated feel, which we love. She finished the ensemble with black Walter Steiger booties, a messy updo, and the longest lashes we’ve seen in days. Christina Ricci sported a strapless Christian Siriano frock covered with—get this—watches. Christian made a custom dress covered in Timex watch parts along with Swarovski crystals. FANCY! She finished her look with black platform pumps and a simple pulled-back ’do. But tell us, who do you think rocked a metallic dress best: Nikki, Kristen, Crystal or Christina?
+ ALL ACCESS LIVE: RED CARPET FASHION
2012 MTV MOVIE AWARDS COVERAGE:
• Movie Awards 2012 Red Carpet Fashion Live Blog
• Kristen Stewart Changes From Heels Into Converse At Movie Awards
• Emma Stone And Andrew Garfield Are Cutest Couple At The Movie Awards
• The Best Dressed Of The 2012 MTV Movie Awards
• Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Julia Jones And More Sport Peplums At Movie Awards
• Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart, Crystal Reed, And Christina Ricci Rock Metallic Dresses At Movie Awards
• Charlize Theron, Ciara, Ezra Miller And More In Our Fave Red Carpet Report Moments
• Christina Ricci Wears A Watch-Studded Christian Siriano Dress At Movie Awards
• Emma Watson Wears Brood To 2012 MTV Movie Awards