Selena Gomez at the Kids' Choice Awards.
Photo: Getty Images/Splash News
• It was nothing but fun, flirty frocks on the Kids' Choice Awards red (er, orange) carpet over the weekend, so picking our best dressed list was a total breeze. Which look is your fave?
• Hillsie Lauren Conrad stripped down for the latest Glamour cover by posing topless in a subtly sexy '60s ensemble.
• Iggy Azalea, Diplo and FKi sang their hit "I Think She Ready" in the first-ever shoppable music video made by SSENSE clothing! Want. Everything.
• Rihanna ditched her soft, blonde locks for a raven black, partially shaved 'do that's seriously reminiscent of Skrillex.
• In more hair-raising news (heh), MTV News sat down with Nicki Minaj's hair stylist to get all the deets on her out-of-the-box locks.