Lady Gaga at the 2012 Grammys in L.A. on Feb. 12.
Photo: Getty Images
• If you missed the Grammys, here were the biggest fash-filled moments: Lady Gaga sitting front row in her Daphne Guinness meets Maleficent custom Versace gown, Jesse J going glam in a sparkling Julien Macdonald dress, and Nicki Minaj celebrating Halloween early in a couture red cape.
• Everyone’s favorite pint-sized crooning couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez got even cuter when the Biebs bought Selena a diamond-encrusted “J” for Justin ring. Awww!
• Kelly Osbourne is a purrfect vixen in the new Lovecat magazine, rocking skintight, bootylicious dresses, and a pretty-and-punky purple head of major hair.
• A glowing Demi Lovato tweeted her newly dyed flaxen ’do followed by the comment that “change is good.” Proof that blondes do have more fun?
• Newsflash in “Duh” town: Adele is flawless, specifically in her Vogue cover, one of the more stunning displays of immaculate skin/hair/boobs we’ve ever seen.