Katy Perry's new blonde bob.
• Newsflash: Katy Perry is totally a mature and sophisticated California Woman as of late, y'all. She went on and made us weep with her "The One That Got Away" cinematic Danielle Steel-romance-gone-wrong music vid. And now, this week's SNL hostest-with-the-mostess opted for a severely chic bob over her multicolored signature wigs. *FAINTS* Butttt in true adorable Perry fashion, her chopped locks got the soft strawbs milkshake tint treatment, which proves you can take the girl out of Candyland, but you can't take the Candyland out of the girl.
• Demi Lovato wins the "I Hate You Cuz You're Absolutely Beautiful Sans Concealer" award this week, posing without a DAB of makeup on the cover of Glamour Magazine. Not even a little eyelash-curling action, Dem? (Are you a real, like, person?) We insist Lovatz get on a little "Teenage Dream" pop-crooning covering ASAP, because we think you're super pretty without any makeup on, girl.
• This week in Lady Gaga related style news: she's still amazing. Mommy Monster rocked some Jessica Rabbit-ish-if-Jessica-Rabbit-was-a-kick-ass-biker-chick ensembles at the KIISS FM Jingle Ball in L.A.. Sequins, studs, and motor engines, oh my (GAGA)!!!
• Did we like, nail it or WHAT with our Best of 2011: Celeb Nail Art post? From Beyoncé's adorb neon rainbow paint job to Lauren Conrad's cutely colorful DIY nail work of art, it was a good year to put a ring(s) on it.
• Oh, and Lisa Frank makes clothing now. Some of it's only OK and some of it's FIRE.