Kanye West on March 6 and Rihanna on Nov. 14.
Photo: Getty Images/Splash News
• Talk about déjà vu—it seems like every couple of months we’re peering right back into the face of the Riccardo Tisci-designed Givenchy Rottweiler tee. This time, Rihanna sported the doggie tee in an outfit nearly identical to Kanye’s from months ago!
• We love when Katy Perry plays dress-up, so after seeing pictures of her Wild West Birthday Party, complete with a pink cowgirl Katy, a shirtless Indian Russell Brand, and a cactus Robyn, we went wild ourselves! Send US an invite next time, Katywe promise we’ll go all out on the theme!
• When we saw Selena Gomez & The Scene’s “Hit The Lights” music video we KNEW we couldn’t go without analyzing each and every one of her cuteness-overload looks. So we did. #sorrywerenotsorry
• Honestly, Dakota and Elle Fanning are such a power-duo of pure talent and beauty that sometimes we wonder if they’re, in fact, real girls or actually well-programmed, stylish androids. Regardless, the Fanning sisters look ready for the holidays on the cover of W magazine. And we’re pretty sure robots don’t celebrate Chrismahanukwanzakah, so +1 point goes to Dakota and Elle and the Fanning gene pool.
• We’re pretty used to expecting Lady Gaga’s kooky street-style outfits, so we were a little perplexed when she wore mom shorts one day and a scholarly pantsless outfit another while filming for the X Factor in London.