Lady Gaga in Asher Levine during the shoot for her
“Marry The Night” music video.
Photo: Courtesy of Asher Levine
• Lady Gaga wore an Asher Levine leather bodysuit and blood for her “Marry the Night” video, and we asked you if you thought she’d be bringing bicycle shorts back. The jury’s still out until we see the finished vid but she looks awesome, as usual.
• Kristen Stewart showed off a lot of leg for Glamour and was interviewed by Stephenie Meyer. They chatted about boys—specifically about the significance of behavior that involved throwing grapes—and the accompanying cover story photos showed a new glamorous (excuse us) side of the Twilight Saga star.
• Nicki Minaj tranformed into Lil Wayne’s ’Y.U. Mad’ music video persona and sported pink-tipped blond dreads. She wore Jeremy Scott Adidas trainers, became “The Female Weezy,” and it was all hilarious and amazing.
• We showed you how to get Snooki’s sparkly triangle necklace and sequin leopard tank for under $40. It’s all about animal prints, bling, and poufs, people. And nails. But you knew that.
• We also broke down Justin Bieber’s ’Mistletoe’ music video ensemble and showed you how to get the look. If you can’t be with Justin Bieber, you might as well BE Justin Bieber. Also, his red fingerless gloves are rad.