Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s.
Photo: Courtesy of Kohl’s
Just a couple weeks ago, Hillsie Lauren Conrad released her entire Fall 2011 LC Lauren Conrad collection for Kohl’s, and THIS week we found videos of her dishing on her favorite outfit from the line, fall wardrobe tips, and what inspired her collection. Not only does Lauren look absolutely adorbs while talking about her top looks, but um, she chose super indie band The Drums as her soundtrack! (Cue the Weird Vibes creators doing a slow clap.) The best part about these videos though is that you can buy the products from her line AS she’s talking about them! WHHOOAA. Technology is SUH-WEET. Let’s see what LC had to say!
LAUREN ON HER FALL LC LAUREN CONRAD COLLECTION
• This collection has new details, lovely pleated pieces, and knits that are great layering pieces for fall. Lauren describes her Kohl’s line as “pretty with a preppy twist.”
• Her late August collection was inspired by blush tones with soft shades of pink, peach, and nude. LC picked a lot of girly, romantic looks that are perfect for the end of summer.
• Her “signature florals continue to evolve this season, blossoming into textured watercolor prints.” (Like this dress!)
• Lauren says separates are a great way to expand your wardrobe and give you countless outfit options.
• When you’re pairing two pieces together, you can do two solids as long as the colors complement each other or if they’re in the same family. Or, of course, you can do one solid and one print.
• If you’re a little more daring, you can mix prints as long as one is a neutral print like a stripe or dot.
• This is Lauren’s ABSOLUTE favorite outfit from the collection: This A-line skirt is flattering for all body types, this crisp origami-fold tank is an updated version of the ruffle, and these neutral penny loafer pumps can match with anything!