Deena Cortese at the 2011 Video Music Awards.
Photo: Getty Images/WireImage
Jersey Shore’s “blast in a glass” Deena turned up to the 2011 VMAs in an outfit that reflected (heh) her outgoing personality—a bright and cheerful sequin rainbow strapless mini dress! Not only did Deena match her sequin clutch and sequin hoop earrings to her sequin dress, but she ALSO sported new shocking green eyes to match her bright frock! Her makeup also ranged all across the visible spectrum, from her emerald eyes to her cherry lips and olive green liner. The typically brown-eyed girl also used the rainbow stripes as inspiration for her strands by streaking them with bits of blonde. Also, is it just us or does she kind of remind you of a Skittles bag?
2011 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS COVERAGE:
• Full Anatomy Of Nicki Minaj’s Candy Raver Outfit
• Which Selena Gomez VMA Dress Did You Like Better?
• Terry Richardson Shoots Lady Gaga As Jo Calderone In His VMA Dressing Room
• Justin Bieber Channels Kanye West’s VMA Performance Outfit From Last Year
• Who Tried To Out-Gaga Lady Gaga With Dramatic Silhouettes At The VMAs?
• Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, And Lil Wayne Work Animal Print At The VMAs
• Katy Perry Switches Up Nail Art During VMA Show!
• From Beyonce To Demi Lovato: The 10 Best VMA Outfits Of The Night
• Jersey Shore Cast’s VMA Style Matches; But What Was The Situation Wearing?
• Deena Matches Eyes To Rainbow Dress At 2011 VMAs
• Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Sport White To The VMAs
• The Red Carpet Fashion From The 2011 Video Music Awards
• Kanye West Rocks VMA Ombre Chambray
• Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Melt Faces With Their Dark, Chic, Silky VMA Style
• Katy Perry Wears A Yellow Block On Her Head For the 2011 Video Music Awards
• We Are Obsessed with Adele’s Long VMA Nails
• Does Jo Calderone Look Like Ralph Macchio?
• VMA 2011: Red Carpet Report With Kreayshawn
• A Pregnant Beyonce Stuns, Glows In Lanvin Dolce and Gabbana
• Katy Perry’s Asian-Inspired 2011 VMA Ensemble
• Nicki Minaj Wears Stylish Surgical Mask At 2011 VMAs
• Lady Gaga Opens The 2011 VMAs In Menswear As Alter Ego ’Jo Calderone’
• VMA 2011: Red Carpet Fashion Live Blog!