Kristin Cavallari in a white tee and printed maxi skirt.
Photo: Getty Images
• We showed you how to get Kristin Cavallari's super Cali-relaxed, maxi-skirted look that she accentuated with a beaming smile in the wake of her broken engagement to Jay Cutler. Something tells us this gal's gonna be just fine.
• The Situation is endorsing a line of tuxedos, Snooki went shopping and "endorsed" a t-shirt with her face on it, and the ladies of the Shore revealed that they each "double-bra" to accentuate their girls, er, curves. What did we learn fashion-wise? Self-promotion and stocking up on bras go a long way.
• Drew Barrymore directed a bona fide SUPERVIDEO for Best Coast's "Our Deal" featuring a plethora of young stars rumbling graffiti-gang style. She also showed off some unbelievably killer threads put together by costume designer Alicia Lombardini. We can't stop watching this vid over and over, and we have no intention of stopping. EVER.
• Selena Gomez released the insanely cute and ridiculously affordable "Dream Out Loud" collection for Kmart. We ALL need layered tops, kicky plaid skirts, and purple cross body purses right?!
• Grunge progeny Frances Bean Cobain is all grown up and looking tattooed, intense, and STUNNING in a recent photo shoot for fashion royalty Hedi Slimane. We're officially growing out our eyebrows and wearing our hair over one eye for the rest of the year.