Jenni ’JWOWW’ Farley in Italy on May 22.
• Ever since the Jersey Shore cast arrived in Italy, they’ve been looking a tad different. JWOWW is sporting large-brimmed hats, The Situation is wearing artsy black-and-white graphic tees, and Deena threw on a (gasp!) floral romper. Don’t all of these outfit changes feel a little… hipster to you? Or is it just us?
• Katy Perry released her hilarious/amazing/brace-faced album cover art for “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F),” and we found out how to re-create the look! In other beauty-related news, we caught up with Carol’s Daughter spokesbeauties Solange Knowles, Cassie, and Selita Ebanks at Sephora to dish about their top beauty tips and more!
• With the HUGE release of Born This Way, this was officially Lady Gaga’s week! She hosted and performed on Saturday Night Live in killer Jac Langheim latex pieces, and we ID’ed all her outfits from her new album.
• What were those hot dudes up to this week? Ryan Reynolds nailed the “impeccably disheveled” look in Details magazine, Henry Holland looked SO CUTE that we decided he needs to become our BFF immediately, Kris Humphries stylishly sweated it out in GQ, we celebrated Bob Dylan’s 70th birthday by remembering his casual-chic style, we’re weren’t mad when Ewan McGregor sported a goatee, and we gave American Idol winner Scott McCreery juusssttt a little bit of style advice.
• Not a week goes by where we don’t stumble upon SUPER weird/interesting/crazy stuff that is forever burned into our memory on the internet. This is what we found: a cheeseburger nail art Tumblr, Coco’s new clothing line, Tyra and André Leon Talley’s EXCITING video on shapewear, and the odd Hammitt x True Blood werewolf pocketbook.
Have an amazing Memorial Day, fashion friends! Here’s some patriotic-inspired garb to wear at the BBQs this weekend. See you Tuesday!