Willow Smith performs in Manchester, England, on March 21.
Photo: Getty Images
• We made the most AMAZING discovery this week. While Willow Smith was performing in England, we realized she dressed SO MUCH like M. Bison from Street Fighter. Uncanny how worlds collide...
• So, Jessica Simpson tweeted about her shoe collection coming out with a new "scuba" line and then linked to a monstergross pic of some flipper-heel hybrids. Every fashion blog reported about it, including Coco Perez, but we found that she was JOKING (doy). A day later Coco Perez reported that she was pullin' his leg... but neglected to bestow us the nod. Really?
• What were those hot dudes up to this week? Jesse Williams looked extremely hot with AND without glasses (but we prefer with), Reece Thompson will be our new husband, The Strokes sizzled at SXSW, Clive Owen rocked a gnarly dad 'stache, and Paul Rudd did disheveled just right.
• Lady Gaga gave the INTERVIEW TO END ALL INTERVIEWS (please never stop giving us interviews, though, kthx) at a Google thingie this week, and we loved every second of it. Here are the highlights.
• Wanna dress like a celeb? Get Taylor Swift's Anthropologie dress, Lo Bosworth's Topshop skirt and top, Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner's Sherri Hill dress, America's Next Top Model contestant Mikaela's gingham wedges, Audrina Patridge's patent leather platform pumps, or Steven Tyler's Chico's sunglasses and jacket (JK!!!).
• Elizabeth Taylor passed away. So we commemorated her life the only way we know how—by screenprinting her face on a bunch of T-shirts. We poured out some White Diamonds, too...
• Jeffrey Campbell released his new lookbook, which featured bagsbagsbags galore aaaaand...Harry Potter-style specs.
• And lastly: Would you EVER wear Crocs Jelly Flats? P.S.: This question is kinda a no-brainer.
See you Monday, peoples!