Lady Gaga on the Thierry Mugler runway in Paris on Mar. 2
Photo: Getty Images
• Lady Gaga made her modeling debut (and played her new song “Government Hooker”) at Thierry Mugler’s F/W 2011 runway show in Paris. And while most models do a little turn at the end of the catwalk, Gaga started smoking a cigarette. Amazing.
• Remember when Jared Leto wore that oversize poncho-Snuggie thing? Yeah, well now he’s sporting giant fringe shoulder pads. What will the 30 Seconds To Mars frontman wear next? Our guess: FEATHERS!
• The Oscars went down with a BANG! We’ve got every gown that grazed the red carpet from that night (and ALL of Anne Hathaway’s seven stage looks!).
• This week was the Biebs birthday! Not only did we celebrate Justin’s supercute style, but we also looked at his transformation from the stoop (literally) to the stage. Oh, how he’s grown!
• Kelly Osbourne, Lourdes Leon, and Madonna teamed up for the Material Girl photo shoot, and we’ve got the behind-the-scenes pics! Must. Visit. Macy’s. ASAP.
• What were those hot hustlers up to this week? Zac Efron proved he’s street chic, The Black Lips stripped down to their bathing suits, the Independent Spirit Awards were filled with studs, and Demetri Martin made us want to take him home with us.
• This is it! Your LAST Gossip Girl fashion fix until April 18. Soak in the glow of those gorgeous Upper East Side ensembles one last time.
• The fashion face-offs continue! Who wore it best: Emma Stone or January Jones?
Welcome our new Senior Editor Mary H.K. Choi to the MTV Style team! Check back on Monday for her first post, which we promise is going to be beyond-awesome. See you then!