Alexa Chung, Gabrielle Union, and Mena Suvari on Feb. 10.
Photo: Getty Images
• New York Fashion Week has officially begun, and we've been keeping a daily diary of all the hottest happenings! So far, Vena Cava got glitter happy, JWOWW closed the Richie Rich show, and Nicholas K nailed it with black polish.
• Our favorite blondie Julia Stiles ditched her long sideswept 'do for some face-framing bangs. Do you like?
• Actresses have been doubling as fashion muses lately, and we can't get enough! This week, two of our favorite leading ladies (Kirsten Dunst and Elle Fanning) have landed fashion house gigs: BOY by Band of Outsiders and Rodarte. Get it, girls!
• What were those hot hustlers up to this week? Usher stepped out with his two most stylish accessories—his kids, the Jonas brothers showed off their Super Bowl style, Miguel sported some out-of-this-world ensembles, and Alex Pettyfer proved he's more than just a pretty face.
• Our favorite Upper East Siders are at it again! Who looked best on this week's Gossip Girl—Serena, Blair or... Florence and the Machine?
• We've rounded up the top looks from the biggest events this week: Michelle Williams and Jennifer Lawrence go beige and black at the Academy Awards Nominations Luncheon, Selena Gomez and Cassie Scerbo go short and sweet at the Justin Bieber: Never Say Never premiere, and Heidi Klum and Nicky Hilton bust out the spring essentials at a Lucky launch party.
If you need a fashion show break, watch the BIGGEST show this weekend—the Grammys! We can't wait to see who wears what on the red carpet.