New York Fall 2011 Fashion Week is in full swing (yay!), and we're hitting the tents and following the live streams to bring you the hottest trends, neat backstage beauty finds and the best-dressed front-rowers.
Models at the Steven Alan Fall 2011 presentation on Feb. 10.
Photo: Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images
FASHION SHOW: STEVEN ALAN
• Designer Steven Alan made us want to be nerds (because, you know, we're not) with his fall collection of tweed blazers, scholarly topcoats and striped rompers.
• Whoever styled this show = layering genius.
• Check out the detailing on Alan's pieces—the side buttons on the romper, the fading on the striped leggings. We like. We like.
A model presents an outfit during the Nicholas K show Feb. 10.
Photo: Stan Honda/Getty Images
BEAUTY MOMENT: ALMOST-BLACK NAIL POLISH ON MODELS AT NICHOLAS K
• Just when we thought dark lacquer was outta here...
• P.S. The flatform boots that this model is wearing are killer!
Katrina Bowden at the BCBG Max Azria show on Feb. 11.
Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage
FRONT ROW CELEB: KATRINA BOWDEN IN THE FRONT ROW AT BCBG MAX AZRIA
MORE NEW YORK FASHION WEEK COVERAGE: