Katy Perry at ’VH1 Divas Salute The Troops’ on Dec. 5.
Photo: Getty Images
• We get tired just thinking about the incredibly busy fashion weekend Katy Perry had. She dressed like Jessica Rabbit, she performed in a snowman dress, AND she topped our list of couples with serious style.
• Mean girls get to have all the fun! Gossip Girls Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf rocked pretty patterns this week, while the boys kept it casual-chic. Oh, and Blake Lively lands a Chanel campaign!
• What were those hot hustlers up to this week? Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal laugh it up at a Blue Valentine premiere; Adrian Grenier goes eco-chic; Cam Gigandet looked smokin’ at the Burlesque premieres; and Justin Bieber, Jesse McCartney, and Flo Rida rocked a Jingle Ball in style.
• Celebs were KILLIN’ it at events all around the world this week, so (of course!) we picked our favorite outfits from each. Check out the top 7 looks from the Somewhere premiere, the best dressed at the British Fashion Awards, best dressed from the Alice + Olivia holiday party, 2010 Vh1 Divas Salute the Troops red carpet and performance looks.
• Going to an ugly Christmas sweater party this weekend? We’ve got you covered! (Disclaimer: We do not encourage wearing these sweaters outside of themed parties.)
• The fashion face-offs continue! Who wore it best: Jaime King or The Hill’s Audrina Patridge?
• We headed to the inspiration board to find our top five Pre-Fall 2011 looks! (Don’t worry, leopard is on there.)
Don’t let the winter chill slow your momentum—keep up that holiday shopping. Only 14 days remain until Christmas Eve! See you next week!