The 2010 Video Music Awards are still over a month away (September 12, mark your calendar!), which means we’re getting fun little teasers now, like new images from Nicki Minaj’s promo shoot. Judging from her fifties-inspire outfits, we’re already excited for the style that’s going to come from that night’s show. Think Old Hollywood glamour with a twist of sexy, spandex, and wigs.
Here are our 5 favorite things about Nicki Minaj’s VMA promo-shoot looks:
1. In the above photo, she’s making helmet hair look sexy. Spandex helps, we must say. And are those boots latex?
2. Below, she has a green pedicure. WE LOVE. (See some favorites, here!)
3. Her dress reminds us of the lady-like clothes we saw in Louis Vuitton’s fall 2010 collection — below-the-knee hems and an emphasis on cleavage.
4. Three wigs: Blond, orange with curls, and red bangs. The orange is our favorite — she might be the only one to be able to pull off a hairnet and make it look fabulous.
5. GLOVES!!!!!!!!!! So glamorous. And sanitary.
+ What’s your favorite thing?
Photo: Kristian Dowling / PictureGroup
+ Check out more photos of Nicki Minaj from her 2010 MTV VMA promo shoot.