• This week was the series finale of The Hills! But on the bright side, it gave everyone a great excuse to dress up. Lo Bosworth, Kristin Cavallari, and Holly Montag stuck to neutrals (ironic?), while Audrina rocked a sexy pink cutout number and Stephanie Pratt wore blue Herve Leger.
• Joseph Gordon-Levitt, MY HOW YOU’VE GROWN.
• As for the latest in performance outfits: Shakira shook her hips in a crazy Cavalli skirt at the closing ceremony of the World Cup, and then again last night at the Univision Premios Juventud Awards in Miami. Meanwhile, Kylie Minogue wore a lot of sparkles, as she should.
• Zac Efron tried Jersey Shore hair … yikes.
• Nicola Peltz. Fifteen. Style star in the making.
• Striped blazer, anyone? Keri? Kim? Liv? You out there?
• New Roc Nation artist Alexis Jordan: “You don’t have to show you’re body to get noticed.” AMEN.
• Check out who made the list for the top style bloggers of the week. Florals rule.
• Alice + Olivia designer Stacey Bendet dished to us about sharing clothes with AnnaLynne McCord. Yeah, we’re jealous of her, too.