DJ Khaled's Kiss the Ring album is due on August 21, and it's certainly not light on features. Over the span of 12 tracks, expect to find Nas, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T, and the usual suspects like Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Meek Mill Ace Hood and Tyga. Full tracklisting after the jump.
1. "Shout Out To The Real" - DJ Khaled ft. Meek Mill, Ace Hood and Plies.
2. "Bitches and Bottles" - (Let's Get It Started)" DJ Khaled ft. Lil Wayne, T.I. And Future.
3. "I Wish You Would" - DJ Khaled ft. Kanye West and Rick Ross.
4. "Take It To The Head" - DJ Khaled ft. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne.
5. "They Ready" - DJ Khaled ft. J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T. and Kendrick Lamar.
6. "I'm So Blessed" - DJ Khaled ft. Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood and T-Pain
7. "Hip-Hop" - DJ Khaled ft. Scarface and Nas.
8. "I Did It For My Dawgz" - DJ Khaled ft. Rick Ross, Meek Mill, French Montana and Jadakiss.
9. "I Don't See Em"- DJ Khaled ft. Birdman, Ace Hood, and 2 Chainz.
10. "Don't Pay 4 It" - DJ Khaled ft. Wale, Tyga, Mack Maine and Kirko Bangz
11. "Suicidal Thoughts" - DJ Khaled ft. Mavado.
12. "Outro (They Don't Want War)" - DJ Khaled ft. Ace Hood.