By Vanessa Denis
T.I. might be incarcerated, but his forthcoming album No Mercy is still slated for December 7. The Atlanta MC's website TrapMuzik revealed the final track list for the LP, formerly titled King Uncaged, on Tuesday (November 16).
Tip's camp also announced that a VH1 "Storytellers" featuring the MC will air on December 10. Still, all news hasn't been good news. Recently, a studio technician filed an assault claim against T.I..
Elsewhere, the King's current single, “Get Back Up” featuring Chris Brown, sports a snappy beat and an honest message of forgiveness and humility. Both artists, who've each experienced their respective dust-ups, pitch an inspiring message about rising above, what many would call, their self-imposed setbacks.
"As history has shown us before, I find my greatest inspiration during my darkest hours," T.I. wrote in a letter to fans via his website, TrapMuzik. "So all fans of music, T.I. or not, should be able to agree that No Mercy will surely be my best work yet. After all, isn't that what it's all about? If I never went to prison, never did drugs, never f'ed up again, did everything right and never made great music ... would you even care enough to comment on T.I.?”
Here's the track list for No Mercy, which is slated to hit stores December 7.
1. Welcome to the World (featuring Kanye West and Kid Cudi)
2. How Life Changed (featuring Mitchelle’l and Scarface)
3. Get Back Up (featuring Chris Brown)
4. I Can’t Help It (featuring Rocko)
5. That’s All She Wrote (featuring Eminem)
6. No Mercy (featuring The-Dream)
7. Big Picture
8. Strip (featuring Young Dro and Trey Songz)
10. Amazing (featuring Pharrell)
11. Everything On Me
12. Poppin Bottles (featuring Drake)
13. Lay Me Down
14. Castle Walls (featuring Christina Aguilera)
What song are you looking forward to from T.I.'s No Mercy? Tweet us at @MTVRapFix or tell us in a comment below!