Supercell has updated “Clash of Clans” to version 4.14 today, allowing players to to upgrade town halls to level 10 and build the fiery Inferno Tower. In addition, troop training costs and housing space have decreased, meaning your precious resources may go a bit further than before.
You can get all the details in the update notes below:
Brand new defensive building: Inferno Tower!
– The Inferno Tower shoots a jet of flame that burns through even the thickest armor
– The flame takes a while to heat up, making it most effective against the biggest and baddest troops
– Stop Heroes, P.E.K.K.As and Golems in their tracks, and shoot Dragons out of the sky!
– Be careful: the Inferno Tower can be overwhelmed by a swarm of smaller targets
Unlock powerful new upgrades with Town Hall level 10:
– Additional Cannon, Archer Tower, Giant Bomb and Dark Elixir Drill
– New heroic levels for Barbarian King and Archer Queen
– New upgrade levels for X-Bow and Air Defense
Attack log and replays!
– Watch replays of your attacks
– See a log of your attack history with a record of loot and trophies captured
– Show your most dominant victories to friends and family
– Analyze your toughest fights and improve your skills
Level 8 Laboratory: better, faster and stronger than ever!
– Unleash the ancient Red Dragon (Dragon level 4)
– Rock on with Golem level 5
– Support the troops with Healer level 4
– Chinese language setting is now available
– Hugely expanded keyboard support. Write in any language!
– Smileys and other emoji characters supported in chat! Add the special Emoji keyboard in your device settings(General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard).
– Quickly browse through Barracks, Dark Barracks and Spell Factory screens by tapping arrows
– Number of clan troops received is now shown in addition to the number of troops donated
– The center of your village is now marked with a plaque
– Personal breaks enforced for players who stay continuously in-game for very long periods of time
– Decreased Healer’s housing space requirement, training time and training cost
– Decreased Heroes’ upgrade times, regeneration times and upgrade costs on some levels
– Decreased training cost of Golem on level 2, 3 and 4
– Decreased cost of Town Hall level 9 upgrade
– Decreased cost of Laboratory upgrade to level 5, 6 and 7
– Decreased cost of X-Bow upgrade to level 2 and 3
– Decreased cost of Air Defense upgrade to level 7
– Decreased cost of Dark Elixir Drill upgrade
Also many small bug fixes and tweaks!