Activision has revealed GameStop and Amazon pre-order bonuses for the upcoming "Deadpool" game, developed by High Moon Studios. But the early purchase goodies were only part of the announcement – a June release date has also been set.
We could list the pre-order details for you ourselves, but Deadpool himself does a much better job...
GameStop and EBGames
- MY "Merc with a Map Pack" DLC (confetti explosion!) adds two new maps – GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower – to Deadpool Challenge mode, as well as two b-b-b-b-bonus costumes – the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits only for use in the unlockable Infinite mode where your stats are tracked on a global leaderboard.
- Exclusive digital wallpaper for my PowerUp Rewards friends featuring who else – me!!! I'll probably be, like, you know, totally ripped in it and all. No bigsies. – U.S. Only
- A (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now's your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! – U.S. Only
- A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels– but seriously… buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital cover sleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
"Deadpool" will be available June 25th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 at $49.99, and PC for $39.99