We've already seen the "Trine 2 Director's Cut" on Wii U, and now it looks like "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" is getting the same treatment. According to an Amazon listing, "Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut" will be available for Wii U on May 7th in the US.
A snippet from the product page seen below mentions some new features, including a Jensen's new Neural Hub.
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience : take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure to whole new levels
- Tap into the Wii U?s GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen?s newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
Square Enix has not announced a Wii U version of the game, and a Square Enix representative told Joystiq, "We don't comment on rumor or speculation."