After a one-year break, Blizzard Entertainment has announced that BlizzCon 2013 will take place Friday, November 8th and Saturday, November 9th at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
“BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November.”
Here’s what’s in-store for BlizzCon attendees so far:
– Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
– Global finals for Blizzard eSports, featuring top pro gamers from around the world
– In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
– Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
– Community contests with great prizes
– Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
– More activities and attractions to be announced
If you plan on attending the event, you’d better keep an eye on BlizzCon.com. While ticket pricing and availability hasn’t been revealed just yet, the last BlizzCon sold out in a matter of seconds. Good luck!