The continued, escalating battle of Collector’s Edition superiority continues, this time with Ubisoft offering a remote-controlled plane replica of the Paladin, a key location in “Splinter Cell: Blacklist.” While a pair of night vision goggles would have been more appropriate (although it’s been done before, I know), it’s still a pretty cool bonus.
After the jump, find out what real life and digital goodies Ubisoft has in store for Sam Fisher’s latest adventure.
You can find the full contents of the Collector’s Edition below:
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist video game.
- Remote Control C-147B Paladin Aircraft: Command the air with a custom 3-channel, dual-engine aircraft modeled after the in-game Paladin mobile headquarters.
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Echoes comic book: Limited 88-page graphic novel by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmondson and illustrator Marc Laming.
- Limited edition Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist poster.
- Exclusive Billionaire’s Yacht co-op map.
- Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast co-op map, Gold Sonar Goggles and Upper Echelon Suit.
And there’s even a trailer:
“Splinter Cell: Blacklist” will be available for the 360, PS3, and PC on August 20th.
Follow @MTVMultiplayer on Twitter and be sure to “like” us on Facebook for the best geek news about comics, toys, gaming and more! And don’t forget to follow our video gaming and TV writer @TheCharlesWebb.