The Wii U has officially found its way into the homes of thousands of gamers and it seems like Nintendo is doing all they can to deliver games to keep us entertained. “Zen Pinball 2” looks to be next on the list, headed to the eShop later this month as a free download, complete with free trials for each table.
Though “Zen Pinball 2” will most likely deliver a similar gameplay experience to its Xbox 360 and PS3 counterparts, there have been some new features added to take advantage of Wii U GamePad. Players will be able to use the tablet controller to do things like control the plunger on the touch screen, rotate camera views, access information via the dot matrix, and use a new tilt-sensitive Free View control.
You can check out the full feature set straight from Zen Studios below:
• Unprecedented table visuals and the most advanced ball physics on the Wii U
• Trial version for all tables, try them out before you buy!
• Local Hotseat multiplayer and Split-screen multiplayer game modes
• Action cameras to guide and emphasize spectacular moments
• Ranking support for all tables, National Ranking, and Worldwide tournaments
• Continue playing on the Wii U GamePad if the TV is occupied!
• Robust social features with Challenges, Pro Score, and Team Score. It’s up to you to become the Pinball Champion!
• Awards for each table
• Regular table releases through the Nintendo eShop
…And here’s the huge table library available at launch:
• Zen Classic Pack featuring Tesla, El Dorado, V12, Shaman
• Marvel Pinball featuring Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade and Iron Man
• Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles featuring Marvel’s The Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, World War Hulk, Fear Itself
• Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue featuring X-Men, Thor, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight
• Individual DLC Tables: Excalibur, Earth Defense, Sorcerer’s Lair, Paranormal, Mars, Epic Quest, Plants vs. Zombies, Fantastic Four, Captain America