Nintendo adds new games and content to the Nintendo eShop, Nintendo Video and Wii Virtual Console every week. To make things easier we grab all info and put it right here, so you can stay up to speed on all of Nintendo's digital offerings!
This week "Super Mario 3D Land" and "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D" hit the eShop for 3DS along with a certain fox named McCloud. However, it looks like the Wii is feeling a bit left out again, only getting a Reel Fishing title added to WiiWare. Head past the break for the full update!
- Nintendo 3DS™ Hits Available for Download – Super Mario 3D Land™, The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D, Star Fox 64™ 3D and Mario Kart™ 7 are now available for purchase from the Nintendo eShop at a price of $39.99 each. Select Nintendo 3DS software that is currently available at retail stores will become available in the Nintendo eShop in the future. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Style Savvy™: Trendsetters – Complete the looks of men and women in your town with your very own full-scale fashion shop. Choose from more than 12,000 clothing items and accessories spanning 19 different brands. Style Savvy: Trendsetters will be available at retail stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Oct. 22. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Sparkle Snapshots™ 3D – Use your Nintendo 3DS system's cameras and this software's easy-to-use camera settings to take 2D pictures, and then personalize your shots any way you want with layers of stickers, ribbons, pens and other 3D effects. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Moshi Monsters™ Moshlings™ Theme Park (demo version) – Your Monsterific adventure awaits. Help rebuild the theme park and find the lost moshlings. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Dinosaur Office: Halloween Spooktacular! – A haunted printer. A creepy janitor. Craig dressed like a pumpkin. It's Halloween,Dinosaur Office style! Don't miss this spooky holiday special premiering on Nintendo Video Wednesday, Oct. 24. (For Nintendo 3DS)
Also new this week: