Too lazy to hit that scroll wheel? Well, don’t fret; we wouldn’t want you to break a sweat. You can find the most exciting news, previews, and trailers from the past week in one convenient place. Check out your weekly dose of all things Multiplayer below!
- ’Black Ops II’ Intel Roundup-
Mechs, drones, and a cranky vet mark the debut trailer of the latest from Treyarch and Activision.
New ’Call of Duty’ Warns That We’re Not Ready For the Future
Behold, the ’Black Ops II’ Trailer
What we know, what we’ve seen, and what we can guess about the November release.
- Bethesda throws their hat into the MMO ring with the next Elder Scrolls Game!
’The Elder Scrolls Online’ Details… Online
- In an interview with Edge, the man behind Mario expressed some doubts about Sony’s new handheld.
- Miyamoto Does Not Care for the Vita’s Launch Lineup
- Microsoft to Offer $99 Xbox 360/Kinect Package With Two-Year Subscription Plan
- A Q&A featuring the game’s director Todd Papy gets into some of the what and why of the God of War prequel. Also: multiplayer!
- A Slew of Revelations About ’God of War: Ascension’
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn will be a new five-part web series about the inspirational power of John 343.
- Master Chief IRL: ’Halo’ Coming to a Live-Action Web Series
- The most up-to-date screens featuring the Master Chief’s latest campaign and multiplayer.
- Your ’Halo 4’ Screenshot Roundup
- This enhanced version over ’Persona 4’ will have remastered visuals and audio, including more voice-acting!
- Persona 4 Golden Coming to North America This Fall for PS Vita
- Go Behind the Scenes With ’Lollipop Chainsaw’
- What Multiplayer Looks Like in ’Max Payne 3’
- Non-Gaming News Extra: Bullet Time Sounds – HEALTH Provides the Soundtrack to ’Max Payne 3’
- Interview: Writers Dan Houser and Sam Lake On Max Payne ’After the Fall’
- Seven DLC packs are planned over the next year, and Rockstar’s bundling it together in a pass for a discount.
- ’Max Payne 3’ Receives a Rockstar Pass, Co-Op
- Bioshock Developers Form Indie Studio ’The FullBright Company,’ Working on Non-Violent Exploration Game
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, which takes the formula for the original, and expands on it by sending racers into the air, and onto the sea.
’Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed’ Preview: Changing The Course Of Karting
Review: ’Mortal Kombat’ or Mobile Martial Murder On Your Vita
’Colors! 3D’ Review – Getting More Artistic With Your 3DS
The Rest of the Best of Multiplayer!