* LucasArts and BioWare confirmed the new "Star Wars" MMO. BioWare co-founder Greg Zeschuk spoke with Patrick and compared the combat of "Star Wars: The Old Republic" to other MMOs and said what a Sith lord just wouldn't do.
* The "LittleBigPlanet" musician defended his controversial song; we also got Muslim experts to weigh in on the use of the song.
* Are "game over" screens a thing of the past? The makers of "Mushroom Men," "Lego Batman" and "Prince of Persia" say so. Speaking of making games easier, does the new "Silent Hill" need an easy mode?
* Capcom explained why giant Chun-Li fireballs and other fan requests didn't make it into the remake of "Super Street Fighter II Turbo."
* What's it like to sit in between Shigeru Miyamoto and Reggie Fils-Aime? Ask Stephen.
* What should you do in "Fable II"? Lionhead told us in their "must-do" list.
* Stephen gave his impressions of the New Xbox Experience on his home console.
* The "Puzzle Quest: Galactrix" producer swore to me that the AI doesn't cheat.
* What content is exclusive on what platform? Patrick made a handy chart to explain it all.
* Did you see the "Max Payne" movie? We compared it to past video game movies.
* We asked the ESA about public admission to E3, now in June.
* Primus frontman Les Claypool told us how he got involved in scoring the music for "Mushroom Men."
* We looked at the fireworks-laden DS shooter "Big Bang Mini."
* A Nintendo employee described how kids use "Wii Music."
* Patrick's creature is a YouTube sensation. Is yours?
* Capcom vs. Nintendo: Who has the better lobby?
* We got an exclusive video of pixelated trivia from "Scene It! Box Office Smash."
* In Patrick's weekly column, he asked if your local bars throw "Rock Band" parties.
* Do these look like Xboxes to you? See what game we're talking about.