This week, Stephen Totilo rejoined the MTV Multiplayer crew, resulting in one our most prolific posting weeks in a long time:
* I concluded my trip through the world of "Mega Man" with a playthrough of "Mega Man 5"
* Want to know more about the music creation section of "Guitar Hero: World Tour"?
* We contacted Funcom to talk about the departure of one of their founders and its impact on "Age of Conan"
* Christian metal band Stryder confirmed an appearance in a Christian "Guitar Hero"
* We discovered that "de Blob" could show up on other platforms
* Check out some exclusive screens of "Blue Dragon Plus"
* Tracey John went hands-on with "Guitar Praise"
* If you play bass in "Rock Band," you probably want this new controller
* Will Wright told us a little about his project after "Spore"
* Mythic tried to explain why you should play "Warhammer" over "Warcraft"
* Peter Molyneux described how he stresses out over big projects
* GameStop explained why they're not afraid of digital distribution
* The developers of "Alone in the Dark" told us why they were thankful for critical reviews
* I marveled at the Wi-Fi features in the sequel to "Spectrobes"
* Gearbox explained why "Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway" took so long to make
* Tracey John looked at another week's worth of box art
* Konami confirmed they're not making a guitar for "Rock Revolution"
* Peter Molyneux proclaimed he'd solved the "Han Solo problem" in "Fable II"
* LucasArts released their must-do list for "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed"
* Tracey John went hands-on with "The Sims 3"
Did you know Aerosmith has made more money with "Guitar Hero" than any album?
* We told you how to unlock every song in "Rock Band 2" the easy way