* I attended the Blizzard Worldwide Invitational where "Diablo III" was announced. I also spoke to producer Keith Lee about the game being compared to "Too Human," the controversial new art direction and different character classes. Petitions ensued. (See all of my coverage from the event here.)
* Totilo revealed he hasn't played "Chrono Trigger." Tell him why he needs to, in 50 words or less.
* Playboy X or Dwayne? Four game developers revealed who they chose in "Grand Theft Auto IV."
* Should male characters be stronger than females? The "Age of Conan" debacle made us wonder what you thought.
* Speaking of MMOs, Patrick Klepek sat down with the doctors of BioWare and spoke about "Age of Conan" and the possibility of MMOs on consoles. He also found out the company is looking at iPhone development.
* "Rock Band 2" was announced, and will come to the Xbox 360 first in September.
* In his continuing coverage of the music game wars, Klepek looked at whether each game lets you keep your DLC.
* Watch Totilo predict Sony's E3 line-up along with N'Gai Croal, Brian Crecente and Geoff Keighley on GT's "Bonus Round."
* While in Paris, I got a look inside Gameloft's Paris headquarters.
* We got a first look at the new "Call of Duty: World at War" action figure.
* What sound should the PS3 trophy make? Take our poll and see the results.
* Jason Cipriano saw the new "Harry Potter" game and wondered if the potion-mixing game mechanic could spawn a bartending game.
* Do you want to see a fourth "Resident Evil" movie? Director Paul W.S. Anderson, who helmed the first movie is in talk with Sony Pictures.
* Klepek saw an updated version of "Mushroom Men" on the DS as well as the Wii, and learned that Les Claypool will contribute some tracks.
* The "Guitar Hero" racecar broke down. We wondered: Is it a new "Madden" curse?
* Klepek celebrates America's emancipation with an 11 year-old PlayStation game.